Several members of our team deliver presentations on personal finance topics, the stock market, and the economy. Here are some of the most recent topics:
- Financial Success after Residency – Russell Dunkin, CFP® – Wheeling Hospital Residency Class
- Taking Action to Understand & Manage your Total Financial Situation – John Slicer – Bisaya Medical Association and WV Dental Association
- Investing Your Time, Energy, & Money in Today's Global Marketplace – Will Carter – MCWS Spring Event
Topics of Expertise
- Personal Finance – We can tailor a presentation on a variety of personal finance topics to suit your group or business. In the past, we have spoken on issues relating to retirement planning, estate planning, managing an investment strategy, tax strategies, as well as debt management.
- In the News – Throughout most years there are a variety of headline making events that we speak about. In recent years that would include topics ranging from avoiding the next Bernie Madoff, to Roth Conversion strategies, and the Bush and Obama bailout plans.
- Stock Market & The Economy – We have spoken at many events and group meetings on the markets and the economy in general. Typically this includes a review of recent events, and our thoughts on the future outlook for investors.
- Workplace Education – Since the late 1990's, we have provided basic to intermediate financial education for a long list of employers in the tri-state region. We work with your management team to design a program that suits your employees needs. We often focus on long term retirement planning, asset allocation, and investment selection, among other topics.
Please contact us by phone at toll free 866-306-2400 or by email to speak with us about scheduling a project you are working on.